What is DealChicken?
The concept is simple. DealChicken alerts its subscribers to a fresh daily deal. Everyone who purchases the deal can redeem the deal the day after it closes, and start enjoying 50-90% on all the things they love to do, eat, buy and experience right in their backyard.
Who's behind DealChicken?
Sure, there are other social commerce sites. But the DealChicken difference is this: Behind every local site, there’s an already established quality Gannett media outlet with strong local business ties. DealChicken first hatched in Phoenix, but now, DealChicken is in more than 50 cities that are associated with one of Gannett’s owned and operated newspapers or broadcast outlets.
How do the deals work?
Here's how a deal hatches:
- Subscribe for our free email service, and be notified as soon as a deal first cracks open.
- Like what you see? Click the BUY IT button to commit to buying the deal. Deals expire, so be sure to act fast!
- Once the deal has been purchased, you'll receive a confirmation email with the details.
- Log in to DealChicken.com to download or print your deal.
- Certificates are redeemable the day after the deal closes, up until the expiration date (please read the fine print of each deal).